Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 comes to an end

 It's been a good year. I've experienced new things, seen a lot and accomplished pretty much. The highlights: I started my first blog, I went to two different islands, had our 1st year wedding anniversary, my middle child started Kindergarten, sold some crafts, had a wonderful 1st Christmas in our year old home, and tons of stuff in between all that. As the year comes to an end, I look forward to the new year and more good things to come. I hope to be a positive and shining light that others will be inspired to be positive and happy as well. I can't stand when people are "downers" and never have anything good to say. Appreciate what you have and if you don't like it, change it. Hopefully I will have lighter, more cheerful poems, but I think I'm more expressive in those sad and angry moods. Not very positive, but I'll try.    :)

 I think I will try to incorporate other peoples poetry in my blog as well. Of course the author will get all credit, I'm not trying to steal the light. I'm just not always inspired to write poetry as much as I used to be. I guess my new creative outlet (crocheting and jewelry) has taken over.

~daperfectmix

No comments: